Tuesday, April 17, 2012

God is Faithful

God is so faithful,
   
       The Lord has been teaching me to trust Him.  Especially in the small things.  Don't get me wrong He has done huge things in my life lately.  Still I get the sense that He wants my trust for every little thing.  Now He is teaching me in the thing I have been failing at.  Just trust Me.  Still I worry about stuff, my visa, switching planes, failures and everything else my mind wanders off to when I don't focus on Him.  Any time my focus is off who He is, what He has done, His goodness, His Love, His faithfulness, I begin to fear.  Still even then He says just trust.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathon,
    I am so proud of you bro!! This will be such an amazing adenture for you. I miss you all so much there and pray for the opportunity to come serve with you all again soon. Sorry I haven't kept in touch better.

    You are an awesome man after His heart and I am so happy you've been Blessed to go on this exciting trip. Have no fear! You are a mighty man of valor, integrity, and strength - and you are a fierce warrior and well equipped to fight any battle in pursuit of His sheep!!

    Thank you for serving in this way, and have a heck of a time dood! And I can't wait until God ordains for us to hang out again and I can hear all about what a magnificent time you had....

    Go in Peace with His unyeilding protection of Love!
    -Jeff Foltz (and the FabFoltz5)
    Fredericksburg, VA

    ReplyDelete