Sunday, May 6, 2012

What do I give?

Sorry it has been way too long since my last post.  Sometimes I get on and try to write thing but just draw a blank.  Anyway,  the Lord has recently been asking me "If I don't have any food or anything monetary to give what will I give people."  If anyone reading this doesn't know what I do well I live at City of Refuge and we serve people with food and prayer and worship.  We always have something to give.  Weather it be food, clothing, or prayer.  Now when I am blessed to go somewhere where I don't know a language and have very little monetary to give the Lord is asking me this.  When thinking about it I think it is just myself, hopefully whatever God has put inside me that is Him.  Trying to spread joy or just spend time with someone, maybe singing a song.  I don't know but I get the sense that this is going to be a very stretching time in a way.  In another way it really kind of suits how I have lived my life "back in the day."  Well when I younger I used to travel a bit.  Any how I am just a few days away from finding out.   What an awesome adventure this is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment