Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflections

God is so Good. I mean really good. Patient, caring, loving, longsuffering, faithful, gracious.  Every word I have to describe Him wouldn't be enough.  He has fulfilled promises, prayers and supplications beyond measure, and that is just my testimony among who knows how many billion others.  When I first got to Thailand my friends took me to a beach and I got to swim in the Indian Ocean.  The beach looked like something I have seen in pictures in Hawaii.  The ocean clear and blue.  Water was warm like bathwater.  I remember swimming in the Indian Ocean thinking, " Isn't this wild, not ten years ago I was homeless now I am in Thailand." He has fulfilled so many more prayers since I have been here I am staggered, absolutely staggered, by His Grace over my life. I Bless God. I did not know how blessed I am, maybe still do not fully yet.  I just want to remain thankful for all He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment